Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6056 Ford 390/427 FE, to Std length Ford TKO500/600 transmission
This bell has been mounted for test fit, never run on the road in an application.(see image)
Has cosmetic damage, structurally sound
The Quick Time RM-6056 bellhousing connects Ford FE big-block engines to Ford TKO500/600, T5 Mustang, or TR3550 transmissions.
This bellhousing is not S.F.I. certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile.
This Scattershield is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific.
The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material.
This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you desire.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy & stability than lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% built in the USA
Don’t see what you’re looking for please call 208-453-9800