Tilton 76 Series-Master Cylinder
Tilton’s newly designed 76-series master cylinders incorporate new features, such as the added top outlet port, to provide universal appeal. 76-Series master cylinders retain the rear port to continue to match the function of the old version, while the added extra-deep top port enables the use of a banjo fitting.
- The addition of a top AN-3 outlet port (along with the original rear outlet port) allows for more flexibility with plumbing.
- Optional use of either port to connect to a brake pressure sensor, bleed port, brake light switch, and more.
- The top outlet port is compatible with both AN-3 and banjo fittings.
- Both outlet ports can now be used with standard fittings without the need for modification or adapters.
- A lighter, more compact body design provides additional clearance.
- 3/4″ bore x 1.1″ stroke
- Flange-mount onto pedal assemblies with 2.25” center-to-center
- The aluminum alloy body is black anodized for corrosion resistance
- 1.1” stroke
- Dual AN3 banjo outlet port options (rear & top). The top outlet port is deep
for use with most banjo fittings. The rear outlet port is standard
depth AN3 spec.
- 7/16”-20 inlet port
- Fits Tilton 600-Series and 800-Series (clutch only) pedal