MDL Qwik Stik Shifter for TKX
Details: a 2″ left offset shifter stub is Located in the front position.
fits: 1960-64 Galaxy, 1966-70 Fairlane
Also works well with 1962-67 Chevy II/Nova, 1968-74 Nova, 1964-67 Chevelle
Includes: new mounting hardware
- Small top turret to clear floor opening.
- Billet aluminum for weight savings.
- A high temperature lower dust oil boot.
- 3/8″ mounting hardware.
- Shifter stub has 7/8″ on center mounting which fits most aftermarket shift levers.
- Bellville washers provide excellent detent which means a crisp 2-3 shifts
- Belleville spring & no stops allow easy servicing of the shifter when needed.
- Proudly crafted with care in the USA.
Close-ratio / short throw for Tremec TKX to bring your shifter lever up in factory position
The narrow shift body will clear the shifter hole without cutting the floor.
Talk to one of our Sales staff to dial in your application.
These are precision machined and anodized plates that mount directly to your trans. taking all the worry and hassle out of shifter placement.
All ‘Quick Stick’ shifters come with mounting hardware.
Attach your shift lever, boot, and shift knob and you’re all set.
EASY: DIFFICULTY LEVEL ON THIS INSTALL
GRAB IT – SHIFT IT – GO!