Offers simple ways to upgrade your 3 or 4 speed to a Tremec 5 or 6 speed.
Or a completely automatic conversion to a 5 or 6-speed manual.
Whatever you need, we have you covered.
- Increase in fuel economy with overdrive.
- Lower RPM’s for more drive-ability and a much quieter in-car feeling.
- Reduce wear on your engine & drive-train parts
- Reduce engine temperatures, promoting a longer-lasting engine.
Experience the MDL Difference,
- We extend the manufacturer’s warranty by an extra year.
And we add a 1-year grace period.
- MDL has the best in the industry customer service.
- When you purchase a complete MDL Conversion Package you get, lifetime technical support.
Check out our HOW TO page, just click this link
Solutions are TAILORED to your needs
With many or all of the following:
TREMEC 5 or 6-Speed Transmission with Shifter
All Fastening Hardware
- Aluminum or ‘QuickTime’ Steel Bell-housing
- Superior Diaphragm Clutch or McLeod or Tilton Twin-Disk matched to your horsepower and usage.
- Modern Driveline U.S.A. made Lightened Billet Steel Flywheel
- U.S.A. made Steel Cross-member
- Transmission Mount
- Wiring Harness & Plugs
- Shift Ball & Lever and Boot
- Hydraulic Master and Slave clutch linkage
- Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid
- High-Speed Precision Balanced Aluminum or Steel Driveshaft
- Detailed Installation Instructions and Lifetime Tech Support
- Modern DriveLine also offers additional items if you need them
- Trans Tunnel options
- Pedals & linkages
- Speedo Parts
- Transmission Adapters
1970 Falcon 5 & 6-speed conversions we offer are as complete as possible.
You get ALL the components you need where competitors’ packages provide only the basics.
When comparing costs be sure you are comparing apples to apples on the contents, quality & after the order service.
TKX Five Speed Single Overdrive Conversion up to 750hp
For higher torque applications or you’re a ‘spirited driver,’ the TKX series five-speed is the latest offering from Tremec
check out these stats.
Rated for 600lb/ft of torque, will support shifting up to 8000rpm thanks to triple cone hybrid sintered synchronizers that the Tremec T56 Magnums have to make your driving experience the best.
The new end loading design makes for a stronger case with a new sleeker profile, eliminating top covers, that would have restricted room in the tunnel.
Click here to read more about the TKX
Below you can see the differences between the TKO & TKX cases
The TKX offers a little more adjustment approx. 5/8″ at the tail shaft vertically for the driveline angle.
Perfect for Pro-Streeters who love to tuck the rear suspension up into their ride.
We also Have OIL COOLERS click the link to find out more
Click here to see our Frequently Asked TECH-Questions/Answers page
Click or call for a customized Quote.