Offers five and six-speed conversions for
Small Block, Big Block or Mod Motor swapped Fairlanes
Our line of products offers simple ways to upgrade your 3 or 4-speed
to a Tremec five-speed or a complete automatic to five or six-speed overdrive.
We have you covered.
Solutions are TAILORED to your needs
With many or all of the following:
TREMEC 5 or 6-Speed Transmission with Shifter
- All Fastening Hardware including ARP
- Aluminum or ‘QuickTime’ Steel Bell-housing
- Superior Diaphragm Clutch or McLeod or Tilton Twin-Disk matched to your horsepower and usage.
- Modern Driveline U.S.A. made Lightened Billet Steel Flywheel
- Transmission Mount
- Wiring Harness & Plugs
- Shift Ball & Lever and Boot
- Hydraulic Master
- Hydraulic Slave Kit
- clutch linkage
- Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid
- High-Speed Precision Balanced Aluminum or Steel Driveshaft
- Detailed Installation Instructions and Lifetime Tech Support
- We also offer additional items if you need them
- Trans Tunnel options
- Pedals & linkages
- Speedo Parts
- Transmission Adapters
The MDL conversion packages are as complete as possible.
You get ALL the components you need where competitors’ packages provide only the basics.
When comparing costs be sure you are comparing apples to apples on the contents, quality & after-order service.
TKX Five Speed Single Overdrive Conversion up to 750hp
For higher torque applications or you’re a ‘spirited driver,’ the TKX series five-speed is the latest offering from Tremec
check out these stats.
Rated for 600lb/ft of torque, will support shifting up to 8000rpm thanks to triple cone hybrid sintered synchronizers that the Tremec T56 Magnums have to make your driving experience the best.
The new end-loading design makes for a stronger case with a new sleeker profile, eliminating top covers, that would have restricted room in the tunnel.
Click here to read more about the TKX
Above you can see the differences between the TKO & TKX cases.
The TKX offers a little more adjustment approx. 5/8″ at the tail shaft vertically for the driveline angle. Perfect for Pro-Streeters who love to tuck the rear suspension up into their ride.
From our How to Series: How to get a soft pedal with our LF series hydraulics
Check out our HOW TO page, just click this link
We also Have OIL COOLERS click this link to find out more
Components are IN STOCK
Click or call for a customized Quote for your Requirements.
Archived TKO information:
- ’64 Fairlane with our TKO 5-speed conversion VIDEO
- Article: a little history of the TKO
- Information about the TKO’s Contains VIDEO
- Automatic to TKO Small block conversion
- Automatic to TKO Big block conversion
- What’s Under the shift Knob – ’67 Mustang & ’63 Stingray fitted with TKO by Modern DriveLine
- TKO FORD INFO