TREMEC T5 World Class 5-Speed for 2005-2010 4.0L V6 Mustang
With a 3.75:1 first gear ratio
This a stock replacement T5 which were original in the 2005-2010 V6 Mustangs.
The last of the NOS transmissions made for FORD, New – not used.
Easy to install… add oil and you’re ready to go.
T-5 World Class
- 2005-2010 4.0L V6 Mustang
- 3.75 first gear ratio
- ALL New NOS Ford units.
- Easy to install direct replacement
- New die-cast bellhousing (Ford 4.0L)
- OEM hydraulic CSC throw-out Bearing
Experience the MDL Difference
- We extend the manufacturer’s warranty by an extra year… and that’s from date of install.
- We offer best in-the industry customer service.
- When you purchase a complete MDL Conversion Package you get, life-time technical support.
The gear sets in the earlier t5’s were built with a 3.75 first gear with a .73 overdrive. with Semi-remote shifter location. (Bellhousing and shifter not included) No modifications needed.
Also see our Super Duty direct fit T-5z model MD-552-0251-05
- Torque rating 235ft/lbs
- 3.75 first with a .73od
- front bearing retainer for a stock hydraulic T/O bearing
- Carbon fiber 3-4 syncro rings
- 10 spline input shaft
- Flanged output
- Stock Electronic speedometer sensor
Replaces Part Numbers
- Tremec# TTET2071, – Ford # 4R3Z-7003-BC
- Tremec# TTET5758 – Ford # 6R3Z-7003-A
- Tremec# TTET5853 – Ford # 4R3Z-7003-BK
Direct Replacement in:
- 2005-2010 4.0L V6 Ford Mustang
If you need a transmission upgrade to get better performance and better fuel economy.
MDL has all of the Mustang Transmission parts you need, including shifters, flywheels, clutch cables, clutch kits and more, for your new manual transmission.
- Article: The Many faces of the T5 – a History of the T5
- More information on T5’s
- Everything you ever Wanted to Know about the T5 five speed