TREMEC® T-56 MAGNUM XL (Extended Length shifter) 6-Speed Double Overdrive Transmission ONLY TUET11940
for those that need a replacement transmission or wish to install a Magnum XL into many other platforms like a GM CTS-V or Gen 5 Camaro with a semi-remote shifter.
Featuring all the most important content from the original Magnum, the XL retains its brute strength and sophistication but eliminates its multiple shifter locations and dual speedo outputs
The Magnum XL adds an extended-length tail section designed to eliminate the clumsy semi-remote shifter found in many popular late-model applications.
For a complete Tremec T-56 Magnum XL install package, Contact us for an installation package that includes, Flywheel, clutches, module/harnessing, driveshaft, oil, and installation instructions.
Features & Benefits:
- Gear Ratios 2.97 2.10, 1.46, 1, .80, .63 rev 2.90:1
- 700 lb-ft effective torque capacity.
- Fits behind Ford Module, and GM LS motors with QuickTime bellhousing.
- Direct shift aluminum shifter for smooth, positive shift action.
- Electric analog sensor speedometer.
- Triple cone synchronizers on gears 1-4, double cone synchronizers on gears 5-6, as well as reverse.
- Accurate, smooth, high-rpm shift capabilities.
- 26 Spline input shaft
- 31 Spline output shaft
Experience the MDL difference:
When you purchase a complete MDL Conversion Package
- We extend the manufacturer’s warranty by an extra year… with a 1-year grace period.
- We have the best in the industry customer service.
- We provide lifetime technical support.
NOTE:T56 Magnum XL cannot be ordered online, we ask that you please call us at:
208-453-9800One of our sales agents will be more than happy to process your order.
This item can only be shipped via ( LTL ) – Light Truck Load service UPS ground is not an option
due to the weight of the item, see below.
UPS LTL freight shipping cost to a commercial or nearest freight depot address only
within the lower 48 states.
( Shipment to a Residential Address is an additional $125 and can be billed after delivery )
TECH GUIDE: 5 Things to Consider When Converting to a TREMEC
There are no reviews yet.