WE ARE YOUR
Introduced in the spring of 2009, the TREMEC T56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission, was the long-awaited and highly anticipated replacement for the original T56.
Based heavily on the TR-6060, the all-new Magnum took the best of TREMEC’s current OEM design and manufacturing technologies and combined them with the most popular features of their intensely popular TKO 5-speed.
The result is the smoothest shifting, greatest driving, strongest, and most versatile 6-speed aftermarket transmission TREMEC has ever produced.
Features & Benefits:
- 85mm center distance.
- 700 lb-ft effective torque capacity.
- A fully reversible die-cast aluminum shifter for smooth, positive shift action.
- Dual ‘speedo’ pick-ups to accommodate both electric and mechanical type speedometers.
- Built-in mid-shift provisions under inspection cover for simple, pain-free mid-shift conversions.
- Triple cone synchronizers on gears 1-4, double cone synchronizers on gears 5-6, as well as reverse.
- Accurate, smooth, high-rpm shift capabilities.
- 26 Spline input shaft
- 31 Spline output shaft
Experience the MDL difference:
When you purchase a complete MDL Conversion Package you get
- We extend the manufacturer’s warranty by an extra year… with a 1-year grace period.
- We have the best in the industry customer service.
- lifetime technical support.
Get your new T56 Magnum on the road with our Performance T56 Magnum Installation kit featuring bell-housing, flywheel, clutch, clutch release we have mechanical or hydraulic actuation, bearings, pressure plate, with all the supporting hardware, and more.
Please see our Solutions section for whatever you hit the road with.