The proud manufacturer of some of the most celebrated manual gearboxes available anywhere on the planet!
At TREMEC, they put OEM technology to work for you in an effort to provide the best-shifting, longest-lasting, and most durable manual transmissions your hard-earned money can buy!
So whether you’re building a boulevard-bruiser, a corner-carving track terror, or a street & strip machine, enjoy, and be trouble-free for years of spirited driving! with a TREMEC
MDL HAS ALL THE SUPPORT HARDWARE FOR YOUR CONVERSION AS WELL
- Article: The Many Faces of the T5 – A History of the T5
- Article: More Information on T5’s
- Article: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the T5 five-speed
THE TKO HAS BEEN REPLACED
BY THE REVOLUTIONARY TREMEC TKX
- Article: A little history of the TKO
- Article: Information about the TKO’s Contains VIDEO
- Article: Automatic to TKO Small block conversion
- Article: Automatic to TKO Big block conversion
- Article: What’s Under the shift Knob-Fantom-Works ’67 Mustang & ’63 Stingray fitted with TKO by Modern DriveLine
- TKO GM INFO
- VIDEO: TKX 5-speed overview
- VIDEO: Part 1 of 5-part Series/ MDL modified TKX into a ’67 Chevelle
- VIDEO: TKX conversion pkg. ’86 Fox Body competing in the ‘Stick Shift Shoot Out’ Series – Steve’s Story.
- VIDEO: SEMA 2021 James White’s Cool ’68 Chevelle featuring a TKX
- VIDEO: Tremec TKX in a ‘64.5-66 Mustang
- ARTICLE: A Customer’s account of a TKO / TKX Swap
- ARTICLE: TKX Performance for C2/C3 Corvette
GIVE US A CALL TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.