General Boot HURST
#114 4580, 114 7336, 114 8429, 114 7494, 114 0010
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FORM 159 8557 REV00 05/14
1. Remove knob. Slip boot over stick and down to floor. Use chalk to trace the outline of the boot on to the carpet.
2. Remove the boot and place the chrome-plated retainer plate exactly within the traced outline. Trace the inside opening of the plate on the carpet with chalk.
3. Cut the carpet out of the inside chalk line area.
4. Replace boot. Drill 1/8” diameter holes through floor using boot holes to locate hole positions.
5. Slip bottom boot lip under carpet. Place hold down plate into position and fasten with sheet metal screws supplied. Remove protective paper on chrome side of hold-down plate.