Flathead V8 to ford T5 transmission Adapter
V8 Flathead 49 Truck/49-50 Merc Car to Ford T5 Adapter plate for Ford T5 is your solution to mate a Tremec T5 five-speed transmission to your classic powerplant.
Fits: Flathead V8 – 1949 Truck/1949-50 Merc Car with a slotted cross shaft, to Ford 1983-93 T5 (No rotation).
- Clutch fork
- cross shaft
- Upgraded release Mechanical throw-out bearing
- Ford T-5 transmission sizing ring.
Requires MDL 10″ Flathead conversions clutches.
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained
- Modern NO grease clutch fork pivot shaft
- Updated self-centering, continuous duty release bearing
- Round end shaft to early clutch release lever (not included)
- Machined in logo and part number
- Cast and machined and assembled in USA
Be sure to check out the MDL front shift T-5 for your hotrod projects.
Notes: If you need the round end shaft see MD-401-2109-T5
V8 Flathead 49 Truck/49-50 Merc Car to Ford T5 Adapter platedoes not fit with S10 T-5
Don’t see what you’re looking for, please call 208-453-9800