Ford T5 to Ford Early Narrow Pattern Bellhousing Adapter Plate is an easy fix to mate your 5-speed to your early classic engine.
T-5 mounting bolt pattern has been clocked ‘5 degrees CCW’ for the Front shift T-5 tail shaft housing leaving the transmission mount flat.
If you need an adapter with a T-5 bolt pattern has been clocked ‘straight up’ for Stock Ford T-5 to place the mount flat see item # MD-401-1205
Works with Ford T-5’s 1983-1993 and aftermarket T5z
fits bellhousing’s typical of 260/289, early BBF
- Machined from 6061 billet Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained Centering
- Mounting Hardware included
- Machined in logo and part number
- Best of all it is proudly Made in USA
Be sure to check out the MDL front shift T-5 for your hotrod projects.