Ford T5 to Ford Early Narrow Pattern Bellhousing Adapter Plate is an easy fix to mate your 5-speed to your early classic engine.
T5 mounting bolt pattern has been clocked ‘5 degrees CCW’ for the Front shift T5 tail shaft housing leaving the transmission mount flat.
If you need an adapter with a T5 bolt pattern that has been clocked ‘straight up’ for Stock Ford T5 to place the mount flat see item # MD-401-2105
Works with Ford T5’s 1983-1993 and aftermarket T5z
fits bellhousing’s typical of 260/289 and early BBF
- Machined from 6061 billet Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained Centering
- Mounting Hardware included
- Machined in logo and part number
- Best of all it is proudly Made in the USA
Be sure to check out the MDL front shift T5 for your hotrod projects.