Aluminum T5 Adapter Plate
Application: Ford T5 to 1967 & Later Ford Wide 8″ Pattern Bellhousings
T5 Adapter plate for a Ford Small Block 6 bolt bell housing or 8″ wide pattern 3 or 4 speed. Converts bolt pattern from “wide pattern” to Ford T5 pattern.
Also spaces the transmission back to accommodate the extra length of the T5 input shaft.
The 6-bolt Bell Housing was used in mid-year 1965 and later 289, 302, 351.
The adapter can also be used with 1967 and later 200ci inline-6 bell housings.
Two new mounting holes on the right side are required. Includes mounting hardware.
T55 mounting bolt pattern has been clocked ‘5 degrees CCW’ for the Front shift T5 tail shaft housing leaving the transmission mount flat.
- Machined from 6061 billet Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained
- T-5 mounting pattern is clocked 5 degrees CCW to make the tail shaft housing mount flat.
- Mounting Hardware included
- MDL logo and part number are machined in to ensure you have the correct product.
- Best of all, it is made in the USA!
Note: We don’t recommend using Ford truck bell housings as they are deeper causing the pilot shaft not to engage in the bushing as deep.
If you’re not sure what bell you have or for any other questions please call 208-453-9800