Quick Time bellhousing RM-8080 fits 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2L Ford Modular Engines to Ford T56 transmissions
This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile.
This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific.
The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material.
This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you desire.Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist.
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% Built in the USA
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs.
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.