Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6056 Ford 390/427FE to Ford T/5, TKO500/600 SFI 6.1
Built from high-grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over 2 times the strength of any other steel bellhousing.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- 100% built in the USA
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
|Trans. Bore Diameter||4.850″ /4.910″|
|TKO 500/600 Ford|
QuickTime has set a new standard for steel bell-housings.
Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentrically; the QuickTime bell-housings are the most accurate bell-housing available due to our unique manufacturing processes.
The QuickTime cone is spun not rolled or stamped. This allows the QuickTime bell-housing to be the most dimensionally stable on the market. Less drive-train wear increased horsepower.
When it comes to quality performance products, ‘QuickTime’ has you covered.