Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6059
Fits: Ford Flathead V8 to Ford Toploader/Borg-Warner T-10
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex.
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist.
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% built in the USA
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs.
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.