Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6063
Fits: Ford 5.0/5.8 Bell-housing/Ford Old Style Top-loader/Borg-Warner T-10
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist.
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% Built in the USA
- Height = 6.300
- Trans. Bore Ø = Universal 4.850/4.910
- Engine = Ford 289/302/351w/351c
- Trans. = Ford top loader/Borg-warner T-10/Short Shaft TKO 500/600
- Clutch Ø = 10.5″
- Fly-wheel = 157 tooth
- Weight = 22 lbs.
- Universal fork-brackets for diaphragm or cable operated linkage
- Pivot-ball, fork-bracket, full engine plate, and grade-8 bolts included
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs.
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.