Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6053
Fits: 1974-78 Mustang II SBF 157 tooth to T5/TR3550/TKO/TKX uses Fox-body fork
Ideal for 5.0/5.8L Mustang IIs
Note: Will not work with T-pan (oil pan) – As it causes Cable and Starter interference.
This bellhousing is designed for the 74-78 Mustang by clocking the fork and starter to the OEM positions.
The cone shape of the bellhousing additional clearance in the transmission tunnel.
The RM-6050 allows for 157 tooth flywheels that are commonly available allowing for 10.4″ Metric pattern clutches to be used that will handle great power.
The bellhousing will work with the stock cable release by using an 83-93 Fox-body fork. the bellhousing depth is designed to work with 83-93 Mustang T-5 or Tremec 3550 or TKO500-600 transmissions.
Contact us for a complete list of package offerings for your 74-78 Mustang Tremec T5 or TKX 5-speed conversion.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel.
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% built in the USA
About Quick Time
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest… is history.