RM-4056 – Ford 2.3L to T56 MagnumTransmission
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
- Pivot-ball, Engine plate, and grade 8 bolts included.
100% built in the USA
QuickTime has set a new standard for steel bell-housings. Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentricity; the QuickTime bell-housings are the most accurate bell-housing available due to the unique manufacturing processes. The QuickTime cone is spun not rolled or stamped.
This allows the QuickTime bell-housing to be the most dimensionally stable on the market.
Less drive-train wear increased horsepower and made 100 percent here in the USA.
When it comes to quality performance products, ‘QuickTime’ has you covered.
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs. Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.