Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6023PB Chevy 153/168 tooth LT-1/SB/BB, with a fork pivot to LS T56, GM Magnum
The Quick Time RM-6023PB bellhousing connects Chevy small block and big block engines to Chevy T56 LS-1 transmissions. Included with this is the pivot ball required for clutch fork attachment.
This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle-specific.
The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material.
This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire.
Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- 100% built in the USA
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical or Hydraulic|
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Chevy Small Block V8|
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs.
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.