Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6022 GM 168 tooth to Muncie, GM TKO & TKX
The Quick Time RM-6022 bellhousing designed for small block and big block Chevy engines uses the GM standard pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10, Tremec TKO/ TKX transmissions.
This bellhousing carries an SFI certification which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile.
It is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific.
Quick Time bellhousings are produced with a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength product.
This high material strength affords the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you need.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Engineered for Use with Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing
- Fits Up to A 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11” Clutch
- Utilizes OEM Style Starter Attachment / Placement
- Bellhousing Depth 5.950 In
- Weight 22lbs
- SFI – 6.1 Certified
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
- 100% built in the USA
Don’t see what you’re looking for please call 208-453-9800