Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6022 GM 168 tooth to Muncie, GM TKO
The Quick Time RM-6022 bellhousing designed for small block and big block Chevy engines uses the GM standard pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10, Tremec TKO transmissions.
This bellhousing carries an SFI certification which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile.
It is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific.
Quick Time bellhousings are produced with a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength product.
This high material strength affords the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you need.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Engineered for Use with Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing
- Fits Up to A 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11” Clutch
- Utilizes OEM Style Starter Attachment / Placement
- Bellhousing Depth 5.950 In
- Weight 22lbs
- SFI – 6.1 Certified
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
- 100% built in the USA
Don’t see what you’re looking for please call 208-453-9800