Quick Time Bell Housing Chevy 153/168 tooth to Muncie
GM TKO/TKX 9:00 Fork Opening, Left Hand Starter SFI 6.1
Fits: Big Block and Small Block Chevys with Muncie or Jerico transmissions, Left Hand Starter
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
- Pivot-ball, Engine plate and grade 8 bolts included.
100% built in the USA
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs. Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.
QuickTime has set a new standard for steel bell-housings. Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentricity; the QuickTime bell-housings are the most accurate bell-housing available due to the unique manufacturing processes. The QuickTime cone is spun not rolled or stamped.
This allows the QuickTime bell-housing to be the most dimensionally stable on the market.
Less drive-train wear increased horsepower and made 100 percent here in the USA.
When it comes to quality performance products, ‘QuickTime’ has you covered.