Small Block MOPAR Aluminum Bellhousing.
It uses a 130 tooth flywheel with a 10.5-inch clutch and is suited for mechanical or hydraulic clutch actuation.
- Direct-Fit For Mopar 318 – 360 Small Block Or Gen 3 Hemi Engines
Using A Mopar 3 Spd, Mopar 4 Spd Or Ford Style TKX/TKO Transmission
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Design Similar To Original Equipment Bellhousings
- Lower Cost Option For Projects That Do Not Require A Steel SFI Rated Unit
- Designed For 130 Tooth Flywheel With 10.5 Inch Clutch For Tighter, Swap-Friendly Dimensions.
- Includes Transmission Alignment Rings For Correct Fitment Of All Applicable Transmissions.
- Kit Includes Fork Boot, Dust Cover, Bellhousing Bolt Kit, And Fork Pivot Brackets
Designed for LEFT-HAND STARTERS WITH ALIGNMENT NOSE
Designed for use with 130Tooth FLYWHEEL AND 10.5-inch max diameter CLUTCH
-GEN 3 HEMI Requires EARLY TRUCK FLYWHEEL AND STARTER FOR LEFT-HAND SIDE
– Included alignment ring sizes are 4.345 inch, 4.807 inch, and 4.850 inch I.D. (inside dimension)
Bell Accessories information:
Clutch Pivot bracket Features:
- Clear Zinc finish
- Uses a 10-inch clutch fork
- Included with MD-401-7000K bel housing
Inspection Cover Features:
- Inspection or dust cover
- Powder-coated black steel
- It Fits MD-401-7000K bellhousing for SBM/GEN 3 HEMI
- Included with MD-401-7000K bellhousing
- Clutch Fork Boot
- Black rubber
- Fits MD-401-7000K SBM/BBM/GEN 3 HEMI bellhousing
- Included with MD-401-7000K
- USE ON 4 and/or 5-speed floor shift Vehicles
EASY: DIFFICULTY LEVEL ON THIS INSTALL