RM-6072 MOPAR 318/360 to 3-4 speed Mopar
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist.
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% Built in the USA
- Height = 7.400″
- Trans. Bore Ø = Universal 4.807/5.125
- Engine = Mopar 318/360
- Trans. = 3-4 speed Mopar
- Clutch Ø = 10.5″
- Fly-wheel = 130 tooth
- Weight = 22#
- Fork bracket, full engine plate, and grade 8 bolts included.