RM-6070 MOPAR 318/360 to Muncie/Jerico Trans.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist.
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% Built in the USA
- Height = 6.665
- Trans. Bore Ø = 4.685
- Engine = Mopar 318/360
- Trans. = Muncie, Richmond, Saginaw, Falcon, Bert, Brinn, Chevy TKO 500-600, Jerico 4-5 Speed, BW-T10
- Clutch-spec Ø = 10.5″
- Fly-wheel = 130 tooth
- SFI 6.1
- Weight = 22#
- Fork-bracket, full engine plate, and grade 8 bolts included