“The” Crossmember for your Transmission Upgrade
Application: ‘49~’79 F-1/F-100/F-150 Trucks
Works with: AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C4, C6, T-5, T-45, T-56, TKO, 3550, 3560, TH350, TH400, Powerglide & More !
(When using a Crown Vic front clip on any 34″ wide frame)
MDL is proud to offer this cross-member by ‘Stifflers’ as a great addition to your classic Ford truck upgrade when installing an MDL 5 or 6-speed conversion.
Its’ tubular construction offers superior stiffness and strength over the stamped steel OEM part.
Designed to work with a Crown-Vic front clip conversion which puts the driveline on the center of the frame.
Bolt-on mounting brackets provide total freedom over driveline height and angle, while the unique transmission mount allows further adjustability to fine-tune the installation!
- Easily installs with most transmissions
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Bolt-on mounting brackets for installation
- Custom adjustable transmission mount for a perfect fit
- Powder-coated for long life
EASY: DIFFICULTY LEVEL ON THIS INSTALL