1960-72 Chevy C10/C20 Truc
LF Series Hyd Clutch Master Kit (.700″bore x 1.4″ stroke)
Please call for availability on this item
MDL Chevy Truck (C10/C20) Master cylinder kit that mounts on the outside of the firewall directly in front of the clutch pedal to provide plenty of motor clearance while not loading the pedal shaft. The Master cylinder is equipped with an integral reservoir for a compact size and clean look.
Master cylinders are available in several different bore sizes (.700″, .750″) with a 1.4″ piston travel (stroke).
When you pair this with our Tilton 6000 Series, the .700″ or “Type 2” is used.
The LF Series Hydraulic Clutch Master is a revolutionary design for retrofitting hydraulics into the classic cars
Modern Driveline offers the master cylinders in three different bore sizes to match the slave cylinder volume requirements.
In most cases our .700″ bore with 1.4″ stroke is the perfect match for most slave cylinders on the market and all our LF series slaves, Tilton 6000 Series internal bearings. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
- The long-stroke, small bore master cylinder provides minimize loading of the firewall and pedal effort.
- A firewall plate with mechanical linkage greatly reduces firewall load and pedal effort while providing design flexibility to use the stock clutch rod hole.
- The mechanical linkage design also allows the full stroke of the pedal to maximize clutch modulation while keeping the cylinder perpendicular to the firewall and provide a mechanical advantage thus reducing the pedal pressure required to operate the clutch.
ALL MDL Hydraulic master kits come with our unique One-man Bleeder Kit to help make installation easy.
1960-72 Chevy C10/C20 Truck
LF (Light Foot) Series
- Uses stock clutch pedal, reduces the load on the pivot shaft.
- The Master is located directly in front of the clutch pedal.
- Integral reservoir
- Firewall support plate
- Works with most internal and external slaves.
If you are pairing this with any other slaves, give us a call to be sure you are getting the correct sized cylinder for your application.
Don’t see what you’re looking for, please call 208-453-9800