65 Impala Magnum Shifter Qwik-Stik Front Socket & 2″ L-offset
Fits: T56 Magnum
Details: 1.950″ back, 2″ left, Offset & Front Socket position … Ideal for 1965 Impala.
- Small top turret to clear floor opening.
- Billet aluminum for weight savings.
- A high temperature lower dust oil boot.
- 3/8″ mounting hardware.
- The shifter stub has 7/8″ on center mounting which fits most aftermarket shift levers.
- Bellville washers provide excellent detent which means a crisp 2-3 shifts
- Belleville spring & no stops allow easy servicing of the shifter when needed.
- Proudly crafted with care in the USA.
Close-ratio / short throw for TKX to bring your shifter lever up in the factory position.
The narrow shift body will clear the shifter hole without cutting the floor.
Talk to one of our Sales staff to dial in your application. 208-453-9800
These are precision machined and anodized plates that mount directly to your trans.
Taking all the worry and hassle out of shifter placement.
Attach your shift lever, boot, and shift knob and you’re all set.
EASY: DIFFICULTY LEVEL ON THIS INSTALL
- GRAB IT – SHIFT IT – GO!