We extend the manufacturer’s warranty by an extra year… and that’s from date of install.
We offer best in-the industry customer service.
When you purchase a complete MDL Conversion Package you get, life-time technical support.
Modern DriveLine is #1 in Ford Solutions.
Whether it is a 5-speed or 6-speed you are looking for we have the answer to better drive-ability.
From I-6 to FE big blocks and even Mod motor upgrades we have a solution for your ride.
Whether you are converting from Auto to Manual or just wanting an upgrade, we have a solution for you.
We can supply everything you need from the back of the block to the driveshaft.
You get all the parts you need and none you don’t.
- You will need to select a clutch matched for your horsepower & use. Need Help… give us a call.
- We will use any existing parts you have that we can… there’s no need to buy new if you don’t have to.
MDL provides Solutions for many Ford vehicles and Ford powered vehicles.
We can supply many of the parts needed for many vehicles not listed.
Request a quote below and we’ll get back to you with a detailed listing to convert your car to a 5 or 6-speed overdrive, manual shift, fun car.
We are adding complete packages all the time.
Click on the links below to see some of our solutions
Solutions are TAILORED to your needs with many or all of the following:
- All Fastening Hardware including ARP
- Aluminum or ‘QuickTime’ Steel Bell-housing
- Superior Diaphragm Clutch or McLeod or Tilton Twin-Disk matched to your horsepower and usage.
- Modern Driveline U.S.A. made Lightened Billet Steel Flywheel
- U.S.A. made Steel Cross-member
- Transmission Mount
- Wiring Harness & Plugs
- Shift Ball & Lever and Boot
- Hydraulic Master and Slave clutch linkage
- Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid
- High-Speed Precision Balanced Aluminum, Steel or Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
- Detailed Installation Instructions and Lifetime Tech Support
The MDL conversion packages are as complete as possible.
You get ALL the components you need where competitors packages provide only the basics.
When comparing cost be sure you take into consideration the quality of the parts, the warranty and the level of customer /technical service you receive.
Components are IN STOCK
Click or Call for yours today