The TR-3650 five-speed overdrive transmission was developed using state-of-the-art technology and is designed for a wide range of cars and compact utility vehicles.
Currently, the TREMEC TR-3650 is used in the Ford Mustang GT and the BA Falcon. It was first introduced in 2001 as a replacement for the T-45 five speed. Produced from 2001-2004 as shown, and 2005-2010 with a remote shifter in the S-197 Mustang.
Features & Benefits:
- Center Distance – 85 mm
- Five-speed transmission with overdrive
- Integral clutch housing with front cover end-loading design for increased driveline bending strength
- Two-wheel drive
- Advanced synchronizer design
- Optimized multi-rail shift linkage
- Improved shifter design
- Constant mesh, synchronized reverse