Our customer service team
Here at Modern DriveLine,
our team is dedicated to providing
you with a positive experience,
from start to finish.
How do we do that?
Bruce Steve Paul
- Sales inquiry – Friendly and informative salespeople to help you with your inquiries and orders.
- Technical help – Experienced Technicians are available to advise and help you with your questions.
- Stocked items – We are a stocking distributor and we typically have items here on the shelf ready to ship.
- Ready to install items – All of our Superior clutches & LF hydraulics are assembled with care by hand in-house to ensure craftsmanship & quality.
- Shipping & logistics – MDL’s production & logistics departments are always on task to make sure you receive your order correctly & quickly.
- Customer service – Our Service providing information & interest in your projects with after-the-sale customer care is unrivaled in the industry.
MDL is made up of Car enthusiasts just like you, who are also engineers – We supply completely engineered, race-proven solutions for your project.
Assembling Hydraulic Kits
Many Transmissions in stock
Shelves of support parts
John at the press
Shipping your orders
R&D with a ’67 Chevelle
Parts tailored to your application
Our production & logistics team
Everyone together, all work very hard as a team to make sure your experience is a good one, so you’ll recommend our service.
Rusty – Dawg
But we don’t stop there…
We are always growing, and innovating as a company, to serve our customers better each day.
MDL is constantly conducting R&D projects and cause-driven programs before we release new products to the industry.
We like to get involved in community projects & industry training as well as Top builders and how-to Car shows, and podcasts.
Lou Santiago – Car-Guru Two Lefts Don’t Make a right
V8 Speed & Resto Shop – Top Shop Great videos & fun podcasts
Two Guys Garage
We Sponsor Race Teams