Where’s my order?
Just click on the method of shipping used located below
Then Enter your tracking number (located at the bottom of all Invoices) to see the shipping status of your shipment:
If you do not have an invoice please call our friendly staff at 208-453-9800 and we can help you.
Please be aware:
Effective October 1, 2021, the United States Postal Service ( USPS) has revised its service standards for certain First-Class Mail items, resulting in a delivery window of up to five business days.
Please note this may delay your receipt of mail from us and our receipt of mail from you. Please take this change into account when mailing items to us via USPS.
NOTE: USPS option is not available for some destinations: please see below
International Mail Service Suspensions
Updated: Sept. 17, 2021
The Postal Service™ is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions.
This is a friendly reminder to please ‘CHECK YOUR ORDER’
We ask that you ensure it is correct you must report any errors within 10-days of delivery.
This helps in two ways to ensure a quicker response time should there be an error and avoid any added shipping costs due to delays in researching the error & correcting it.
Current UPS Shipping Conditions:
- UPS is Critical Infrastructure: The Department of Homeland Security considers UPS operations and The UPS Store locations to be “critical infrastructure”.
We will continue to pick up and deliver, even in areas with a state of emergency or “shelter in place” order. We’re still delivering internationally, too.
- Guaranteed Service Refund (GSR): Although we’re still delivering, local restrictions could impact UPS’s normally high service levels, and the UPS Guaranteed Service Refund (GSR) is suspended globally.
- Delivering Safely: Safety continues to be a top focus. We have enhanced employee protections and moved to a no-touch process for signature deliveries. Learn more.
- Service Updates: Get the latest information on service impacts throughout the world. How is UPS responding to the Coronavirus? Check ups.com/coronavirus for the latest information.
For current Updates which may affect your deliveries to Fires in California, Oregon & Washington state use the link below.
All Pricing is in US Dollars (USD)
Method of Payment
Please Note: PayPal is not available for overseas orders, your two payment options are Credit card & wire transfer.
- checks ( which must clear the bank before shipment )
- cashier’s checks
- money orders
- credit cards ( American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa )
- PayPal.Upon receipt of an order, we will confirm the order with you.
For your protection, we require the shipping address to match the billing address of the credit card used.
** Your credit card is not charged until the time of shipment. **
Payment Options and Terms
All orders must be prepaid prior to shipping. Sorry, we do not ship COD.
Via prior approval, we will accept checks and money orders, which must be received and cleared by the bank before shipment.
If you would like to use a credit card but do not wish to use our secure site, or you may call and we will take your card information over the phone.
We ship domestically & internationally:
All shipments are via UPS ground unless requested otherwise.
USPS is also an option for domestic small items shipping.
The cost of shipment, handling, and insurance will be added to the total bill. Our shopping cart estimates the shipping charges.
We reserve the right to change the charged amount when the actual shipping charges differ more than 10% from the estimate.
Estimated shipping charges are US domestic only.
We strive to keep the product on the shelves ready for shipment, but often demand depletes stock. We will let you know by phone or email of the anticipated shipment date, especially if there is a delay.
We ask that you please keep in mind that UPS travel time once your order leaves MDL can take up to 7 business days depending on the distance from Idaho.
We do not ship COD.
Express or Expedited shipping with UPS shipping times like 1 day 2-day & 3-day are all offers from UPS.
We will ship your order from our facility within the guidelines of our shipping policy.
( If expedited shipping ( 3-day / 2-day / next day ) is requested…
In order to be shipped the same day.
The order must be placed online by 1:00 pm MST or called in no later than 2:00 pm MST.)
Once your item has shipped from our warehouse it is in the hands of UPSand is now their responsibility to get it to you in the requested time.
We would ask that you remember, holidays special conditions such as Weather, customs clearance, or quarantines may affect the delivery times with these two Services.
We can facilitate your shipping to cross-border or overseas destinations.
To ship internationally, we will need billing and shipping address information before we can process and ship your order. ( If shipping direct to an international address WE SHIP UPS ONLY)
We can ship within the lower 48 states via ground service to a port facility or destination of your choice and you make overseas / border arrangements.
Any international order organized by your shipping carrier will incur an additional $100.00 processing fee to get your order shipped.
When shipping out of the country, the customer is responsible for all duties, taxes & processing fees by customs/excise and/or the shipping service (eg. FED-X / UPS) levied for these services at the time of delivery.
We advise you to investigate watched out for various shipping rules to Canada.
Your first consideration should be completing customs declaration forms with accurate details on the content of your package.
Fees vary from carrier to carrier please make yourself aware of these differences.
What is a drop ship?
We would ask that you be aware the Covid 19 situation has affected supply lines and there may be delays in this process.
- The part will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Drop ships are billed in full at the time of purchase. and will show as shipped in your order history. They will typically arrive before, at the same time, or after within days of the rest of your order.
Our Shipping Promise to you
We are a stocking distributor and this helps us get your order processed with items from our shelves to get your order out in a timely fashion.
We ask that you remember Weekends & Holidays are not included in this timeframe.
- We stock most items we sell and can get your order processed in 14 business days, not including weekends, holidays.
- Needless to say, the Covid 19 situation has affected supply lines and there may be delays in this process.
We will do our very best to inform you of these delays should they arise.
- We thank you for your patience and faith in us as well as for working with us during this time.
What are ‘guaranteed delivery’ VS. ‘estimated delivery’ shipping options defined by UPS ?
- Guaranteed delivery means that UPS will have the package at your door on the date provided on your shipping quote.
Estimated delivery quotes the date packages are expected to arrive under normal conditions.
Does shipping include duties and taxes?
- Domestic Orders will require taxes to be paid at the time of shipping these will vary by state and location.
When shipping out of the country, the customer is responsible for all duties, taxes & processing fees by customs/excise and/or the shipping service (eg. FED-X, UPS USPS) levied for these services at the time of delivery.
- Any international order organized through a ‘broker’ or ‘3rd party shipping carrier’ will incur an additional $100.00 processing fee to get your order shipped.
Can I arrange a pick-up through a carrier of my choice?
- Yes, you can.
PLEASE NOTE: the customer is responsible for all expenses additional taxes & processing fees charged by the shipping service (eg. FED-X, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc. )
You have entered a private contract with this carrier external to MDL and the shipment is their responsibility once it leaves our warehouse.
- Any international order organized through a broker or 3rd party shipping carrier will incur an additional $100.00 processing fee to get your order shipped.
Can I pick my order up myself?
- YES, you can…
- Pickup Hours (Caldwell, ID.) : Monday – Friday: 9:am to 4.pm MT
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Pickup Address:
4216 Capital Street