UPS Shipping Conditions:
- UPS is Critical Infrastructure: The Department of Homeland Security considers UPS operations and The UPS Store locations to be “critical infrastructure”. We will continue to pick up and deliver, even in areas with a state of emergency or “shelter in place” order. We’re still delivering internationally, too.
- Guaranteed Service Refund (GSR): Although we’re still delivering, local restrictions could impact UPS’s normally high service levels, and the UPS Guaranteed Service Refund (GSR) is suspended globally.
- Delivering Safely: Safety continues to be a top focus. We have enhanced employee protections, and moved to a no-touch process for signature deliveries. Learn more.
- Service Updates: Get the latest information on service impacts throughout the world. How is UPS responding to the Coronavirus? Check ups.com/coronavirus for the latest information.
All Pricing is in US Dollars (USD)
Method of Payment
We accept checks (which must clear the bank before shipment), cashier’s checks,
credit cards ( American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa )
Upon receipt of an order we will confirm the order with you.
For your protection we require the shipping address match the billing address of the credit card used. Your credit card is not charged until time of shipment.
Payment Options and Terms
All orders must be prepaid prior to shipping. Sorry, we do not ship COD.
Via prior approval, we will accept checks and money orders, which must be received and cleared by the bank before shipment.
If you would like to use a credit card but do not wish to use our secure site, or you may call and we will take your card information over the phone.
We Ship domestically and Internationally.
All shipments are via UPS ground unless requested otherwise.
Cost of shipment, handling and insurance will be added to the total bill. Our shopping cart estimates the shipping charges.
We reserve the right to change the charged amount when the actual shipping charges differ more than 10% from the estimate.
Estimated shipping charges are US domestic only.
We strive to keep product on the shelves ready for shipment, but often demand depletes stock. We will let you know by phone or email of the anticipated shipment date, especially if there is a delay.
We ask that you please keep in mind that UPS can take 7-10 days depending on the distance from Idaho.
We do not ship COD.
We can facilitate your shipping cross-border or overseas destination.
To ship internationally, we will need billing and shipping address information before we can process and ship your order..
We can ship within the lower 48 states via ground service to a port facility or destination of your choice and you make overseas / border arrangements.
What is a drop ship?
- The part will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Drop ships are billed in full at the time of purchase. and will show as shipped in your order history. They will typically arrive before, at the same time or after within days of the rest of your order.
What does “typically ships within 2-3 days mean”?
- We stock most items we sell and can get them shipped to you within 2-3 business days not including holidays.
What is guaranteed delivery versus estimated delivery shipping options?
- Guaranteed delivery means that UPS will have the package at your door on the date provided on your shipping quote. Estimated delivery quotes the date packages are expected to arrive under normal conditions.
Does shipping include duties and taxes?
- When shipping out of the country, the customer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
Can I my order up myself?
- YES you can…
Pickup Hours (Caldwell, ID.) : Monday – Friday: 9am to 4.pm MT
Saturday – Sunday: Closed