Good Life Begins With A Good Company
We are looking for a highly motivated, conscientious self-starter with a positive attitude and a comprehensive understanding and passion for the car industry.
As well as strong mechanical aptitude, that can multi-task and work effectively as a member of our team.
MDL strives to have a positive work environment with Team members always ready to help each other as the need arises.
This position requires you to be flexible, adaptable to change and accountable regarding work demands.You must be able to schedule and manage follow-through to customers, staff, and tasks at hand.
MDL is known industry wide for its excellent customer service and technical knowledge, join us to be part of this accomplished team.
Full-Time (Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm)
– Overtime is available.
– Some travel to work trade shows may be required both local and distance.
Job Duties include:
Answering sales and technical calls to respond to customer questions about the MDL product line.
Provide detailed quotes to the customers.
Processing sales orders and coordinating with our shipping department that fulfils these orders.
As a part of this position helping customers with technical questions customers will ask.
Complete product and technical on the job training will be provided to facilitate this.
Job requirements qualifications:
- Looking for an upbeat person that communicates well.
- You must possess good customer service and phone skills
– Previous experience is a considered a plus.
- Individuals must be focused and able to retain knowledge quickly.
- Willing to travel to automotive trade shows.
- Work well in a professional manner with the public.
- You must have a working knowledge of flywheel, clutch, hydraulic system, transmission setup to
- High School Degree required, college degree preferred.
- Automotive knowledge and experience are required.
- You must be able to Operate Windows 10 and later PC operating system.
- Having the ability to work in Microsoft Suite including:
– Outlook, Excel, Word, and Quick Books
– Familiarity with Teams software would be a plus.
- Be able to take good notes.
- Answering phone incoming calls, calling customers as needed
- Writing estimates & answering technical questions by phone or email communication.
- Respond to sales e-mails, daily.
- Assist with technical customer support by phone and email.
- Additional tasks involve working in MDL sponsored forums to support MDL related business.
- Coordinating with our shipping & logistics Team.
* On the job training will be provided *
- 401(k) Plan (which includes matching program)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance availability
- Paid time off
- A friendly team, work environment
Modern Driveline is an automotive aftermarket Five and Six manual shift conversion and driveline
specialist. MDL has been in business for over 25 years and is the leader in this industry selling product
across the globe.