PAYPAL Pay In 4 Details:
- Pay in 4 is available upon approval for purchases of $30 – $600.
- Pay in 4 is not currently available to residents of Georgia, New Mexico, North Dakota, Missouri, South Dakota, Wisconsin, or any U.S. Territories.
- Late fees may apply for missed payments depending on your state of residency.
- When applying, a soft credit check may be needed, but will not affect your credit score.
- You must be of legal age in your U.S. state of residence to use Pay in 4.
- Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
Click here to view the PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions.
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Synchrony Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
You must pay with PayPal Credit to get the offers. Offers not valid on previous purchases, returns, or exchanges. The minimum purchase required is before shipping and tax.
For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 23.99%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2020 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). The minimum interest charge is $2.00.