Aluminum Adapter plate
Application: Front shift T-5 Ford, for AMC/Nash/Rambler
1958-71 inline 6-cylinder 199, 232, 71 258 engines with T-96/T-14 bellhosuings to MDL Front Shift T-5.
Our MDL Adapter is made from 6061 billet aluminum and machine on CNC machined.
The transmission bolt pattern is clocked straight up with no rotation to place the front shift T-5 tail shaft housing mount flat.
If you are looking for a CCW rotation for the tailshaft mount please click here MD-401-2400
- Machined from 6061 billet Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained
- T-5 mounting pattern is clocked 5 degrees CCW to make the tail shaft housing mount flat.
- Mounting Hardware included
- MDL logo and part number are machined in to ensure you have the correct product.
- Best of all, it is made in the USA!
The Adapter plate Ford T5 to AMC/Nash/Rambler will not fit an S-10 T-5