The MDL Aluminum Adapter Plate Ford T5 to AMC will mate most AMC to a Tremec T5 five-speed with ease.
Application: 1950-71 Inline 6 cylinder 199, 232, 71 258, T-96/T-14 bell-housing to 83-93 Ford Mustang T5 transmission.
Ideal for Tremec T5 Ford to AMC/Nash/Rambler
Includes hardware installation hardware.
The transmission bolt pattern is clocked counterclockwise 5 degrees to place the mustang tail shaft housing mount flat.
If you are using a front shift Tail shaft housing see MD-401-2400S.
This Adapter Plate Ford T5 to AMC will not fit an S-10 T-5
- Machined from 6061 billet Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained
- T-5 mounting pattern is clocked 5 degrees CCW to make the tail shaft housing mount flat.
- Mounting Hardware included
- MDL logo and part number are machined in to ensure you have the correct product.
- Best of all, it is made in the USA!