The MDL 32-52 Flathead to Ford 3550/TKO/TKX Adapter plate makes easy work out of mating a Tremec 5-speed transmission to your vintage flathead.
Fits: Flathead 1932-1948 Ford Car,
1949 Truck/1949-1950 Mercury Car to Ford 3550/TKO/TKX
- Clutch fork
- cross shaft
- T/O bearing
- trans sizing ring (TKO/TKX).
The 32-52 Flathead to Ford 3550/TKO/TKX Adapter plate Requires our MDL Flathead conversion clutches to be integrated for proper clutching.
We have a wide variety of flathead solutions be sure to see our complete line of Flathead parts.
If you have questions please contact us, we’re here to help 208-453-9800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machined from 356 heat-treated cast Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained
- Modern NO grease clutch fork pivot shaft
- Updated self-centering, continuous duty release bearing
- Round end shaft to early clutch release lever (not included)
- Machined in logo and part number
- Cast and machined and assembled in USA
Notes: If you need the slotted/Flat end shaft see MD-401-2109S-TKO. The adapter does not fit with four-speed as the input shaft is too short.