T-5 Adapter plate
Application: Ford Small Block 6-bolt bell housing or 8 ” wide pattern ” 3, 4 speed”.
Converts bolt pattern from “wide pattern” to Ford T-5 pattern.
Also spaces the transmission back to accommodate the extra length of the T-5 input shaft.
6-bolt Bell Housing was used in 1965 and later 289, 302, 351W & 351C.
The adapter is also used with 1967 and later 200ci inline-6 bell housings. – Two new mounting holes are required. Includes mounting hardware.
T-5 mounting bolt pattern has been clocked ‘straight-up’ for the Front shift T-5 tail shaft housing leaving the transmission mount flat.
If you need an adapter with a T-5 bolt pattern that has been clocked ‘5 degrees CCW’
……….For Stock Ford T-5 with NO CCW rotation see item # MD-401-1202
- Machined from 6061 billet Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained
- T-5 mounting pattern is clocked 5 degrees CCW to make the tail shaft housing mount flat.
- Mounting Hardware included
- MDL logo and part number are machined in to ensure you have the correct product.
- Best of all, it is made in the USA!