Ford 3, 4 speed wide pattern bellhousing to Ford 3550/TKO/TKX spacer plate by MDL
This is the perfect solution to installing a Ford 3550/TKO, TKO500/TKO600, TKX five-speed to Ford wide pattern ‘CAR’ bell-housing (ie: Toploader bolt pattern)
No need to replace a stock 3 or 4 speed bellhousing, just slide this plate the back of the bellhousing, no drilling or machining needed.
If you have a narrow Ford transmission pattern, see our MD-401-2111
- Machined from 6061 billet Aluminum.
- Precision CNC machined for high quality and fit.
- Transmission alignment to bell maintained.
- Machined for a specific application.
- Mounting Hardware is included.
- Machined in logo and part number.
- The best part is, it is made in the USA!
Note: Not to be used with deeper truck bellhousing.
If using deeper TRUCK Bellhousing you will require different input shaft.
If you’re not sure which bellhousing you have, measure from the large flat surface face of the bell that meets the engine to the inside flat face of where it mates with the transmission.
The dimension will indicate which bell you have, ‘car’, or ‘truck’.