This Quick Time bellhousing is designed for street, strip & circle track applications.
Built from high-quality grade steel, the cone is spun not stamped or rolled making this bellhousing dimensionally stable and accurate.
Applications include: 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2L Ford Modular Engines to Ford TKO 500-600, T5 Mustang, TR3550. 6.925 in deep
It is engineered to clear 164 tooth flywheel with an 11″ clutch.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- Fork bracket, block plate & Grade 8 hardware included.
- 100% built in the USA