Quick Time Bellhousing RM-5000
Fits: Ford Aussie 6 4L/BA/BF/FG to Ford T-5/TKO
The Quick Time RM-5000 bellhousing connects Ford Australian 4L, BA, BF, FG 6 Cyl. to Ford TKO 500-600, TR3550, T5 Mustang transmissions. For use with mechanical, pull cable and hydraulic clutches.
This bellhousing is S.F.I. certified 6.1 which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific.
The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material.
This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you desire.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- 100% built in the USA
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical or Hydraulic|
|Engine||Ford Falcon 4.0 BA|
|Ford Falcon 4.0 BF|
|Ford Falcon 4.0 FG|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||4.850″ /4.910″|
|TKO 500/600 Ford|
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs.
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.