Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6056
Fits: Ford 390/427 FE, to Std length Ford TKO500/600 transmission
The Quick Time RM-6056 bellhousing connects Ford FE big-block engines to Ford TKO500/600, T5 Mustang, or TR3550 transmissions.
This bellhousing is not S.F.I. certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile.
This Scatter shield is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific.
The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material.
This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you desire.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy & stability than lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% built in the USA
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs.
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.
Don’t see what you’re looking for please call 208-453-9800