Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6020 Chevy 153 tooth to Muncie, GM TKO / TKX with 9:00 fork opening
This bellhousing is designed for circle track, strip or street application.
This Scattershield fits Small Block Chevy 265-400 CID & Big Block Chevy 396-454 CID engines to Muncie, Richmond, Chevy TKO & TKX, BW-T10.
Fits 153 tooth flywheel and 10.5 in the clutch 6.29 in deep.
Built from high-grade steel, the cone is spun not stamped or rolled making this bellhousing dimensionally stable and accurate.
The transmission bore is 4.685 in. This bellhousing weighs 18 pounds. Pivot ball, block plate, and Grade 8 hardware included.
Note: Must use a mini starter. Non-S.F.I. approved.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- 100% built in the USA
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
- Shifter-fork not included
- Must use ‘mini starter’
There are no reviews yet.