Quick Time Bellhousing RM-8020 Chevy LS1 to LS1 T56 Magnum
Gen 3 and 4 LS and Late Model LT1/4 (2014 & Current) Engines utilizing an LS T-56
The Quick Time RM-8020 bellhousing connects Gen 3 and 4 LS and Late Model LT1/4 (2014 – Current) engines to T-56 Chevy LS, and T56 Magnum transmissions.
This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter-mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle-specific.
The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material.
This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be lightweight while maintaining the protection you desire.
Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- 100% built in the USA
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
|GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)|