Quick Time Bellhousing RM-8024 SBC/BBC & LS to TR4050
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Built from high grade steel – work hardened to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of typical steel bellhousings.
- Bellhousing cone is spin formed not rolled or stamped.
- Laser cut components are added to assembly and CNC machined with extreme precision to provide a bellhousing that is parallel and centered to within .003 in.
- The precision manufacturing method permits Lakewood bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available and permits less drive-train wear.
- Designed to be the lightest, strongest, and most accurate bellhousing available.
- Ideal for Drag Strip, Circle Track, and High-Performance Street applications.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel.
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process
- 100% built in the USA.
About Quick Time
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology was founded by former race car driver
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own, and the rest… is history.