MOPAR Lakewood Bellhousing
Designed as a compact, lightweight, and inexpensive option for transmission swaps not needing SFI certification.
This Bell attaches in a factory-like manner to stock or Holley oil pans, offers dual starter pockets, and includes a block plate for starter alignment.
It also contains starter block-off plates. Rounding out the kit is a Grade 8/10.9 hardware kit for both engine and transmission so all you need to do is choose your clutch, flywheel, and release bearing.
- Lower Cost Option For Projects That Do Not Require A Steel SFI-Rated Unit.
- Direct Fit For Mopar Gen 3 Hemi Engines Using a GM Pattern TKX or TKO Transmission
- Includes block plate for starter alignment that also acts as a dust shield for mid-sump pans
- Suggested Starters use:
– Driver Side – O’Reilly’s Ultima R612900B / 2016 Challenger R/T 5.7
– Passenger Side – O’Reilly’s Ultima R612898B / 2012 Challenger R/T 5.7
- Factory-like attachment to stock or Holley oil pans.
- Designed for Hydraulic Release Bearings Only.
- Includes Grade 8/10.9 Hardware.
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Design Similar To Original Equipment Bellhousings.
Safety has been Lakewood’s main priority since the company was formed.
The same exhaustive research and comprehensive testing that goes into our industry-leading bell housings are built into every shock, traction bar, driveshaft loop, and chassis component we build.