Clutch Flywheel Assembly,
The Tilton ST-246 is a Twin disk, Rated at 1350lb/ft featuring a 6 bolt Chromoly ring & Flywheel.
Intended for Chevy LS engine Series – 26 spline, Clutch and flywheel bolts are included as well as an alignment tool.
ST-246 Performance Street Clutches: Designed specifically for high performance street/strip use. Features a machined aluminum clutch cover that incorporates straps that are attached to the high-mass
pressure plate and floater plate to minimum noise.
ST-246 clutches are available with either sprung-hub organic discs for street use or solid-hub cerametallic discs for street/strip use.
Designed from the
ground up as performance twin disc clutch using Tilton 45+ years of experience in racing clutches, ST-246 clutches are competitively priced and are a far superior option to the stamped steel cover
“performance” clutches on the market.
· Higher torque rating than most competitors
· Chromoly integrated ring Gear on a Chromoly Flywheel
· Aluminum Pressure Plate, which means less rotating mass
· A Floater plate that is twice the thickness of most other twin disk clutches, which offers these benefits
1. Allows for a solid hub (1350 lb/ft)
2. Eliminates gear clatter
3. Provides much better heat dissipation
Please call for more details 208-453-9800