Ford 144/170/200ci inline Six-cylinder Flywheel, 132 tooth ring gear, 8.5″ clutch pattern
MDL Lighten Billet Steel Flywheel for a Ford 144/170/200ci inline-six with a 132 tooth bellhousing and 8.5″ clutch.
Great upgrade from the worn-out cast iron flywheel. The USA billet steel offers a stable flywheel for everyday driving as well as for those seeking a performance build.
- Fits Ford 1966 and earlier 144/170/200ci inline-six with 132 tooth bellhousing found in Falcons, Mustangs, Fairlanes, and Broncos
- Uses deep dish 8.5″ clutch set. See our complete line of 8.5″ clutches
- 5/16″ pressure plate bolts MD-403-2004
- Zero balanced, ready to use
- Made in the USA Lighten Billet US steel.