Tilton 78 Series-Master Cylinder
78-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design.
The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable action.
78-Series Master Cylinder Features
- Billet aluminum body with proprietary low‐friction coatings minimizes wear and provides smooth operation
- Hand‐built and blueprinted for cut‐off port travel
- External dust boot included
- O‐ring seal at the main rod guide and body interface
- 1.1” of stroke
- AN3 outlet port and 13/16″ inlet port
- Fits Tilton 800-Series and 900-Series pedal assemblies